Since the doctor said I wasn't contagious... the party was on! (We definitely didn't want to have to postpone it again!)Here I am with my rash! Thankfully, it didn't stop me from having a good time!
My brother was excited to help me blow out the candle... I was excited to try some cake! Since I haven't been feeling well, I didn't want to eat a whole piece of cake... I just got to lick some of the frosting off my hand. It sure was yummy!
Mommy and Daddy hired a cool balloon making artist! Here is my brother with his Spiderman. There made so many other cool things like Thomas the Train!
There were so many pictures of all my friends and family. Mommy normally updates our birthday blog with the pictures... but, since she hasn't updated it with my brother's 3rd birthday, not sure that she will ever do mine! Click on the picture below to see more pictures from the party. Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate my birthday!!!
![]() |
| 1113 Linds bday |

No comments:
Post a Comment