Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Party #1

This morning I went to the first of four Halloween parties at my preschool. Brent and I dressed up and got to eat popcorn and see magic tricks!

We were so excited that Mommy and Auntie Mich came by to see us.













We got to show off our costumes in our parade (no clue what the boy behind me is supposed to be dressed up as!) Mommy was also happy that she got to meet some of the friends I tell her about. Here I am with my friend Emmanuel (a.k.a. Spiderman).













Here are pictures of my teachers... Brent, Miss Marjan and me on the left and me with Miss Varsha on the right.









Here is most of my class. It was difficult to get us all together! party #1 was so much fun! Now home for a nap and off to party #2!

No comments: