Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Disneyland - Day 1

Rise and shine! Here we are waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get us ready and take us to Disneyland! We can hardly wait!!!







First stop... Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!















When we first got there, we were able to ride it over and over again without waiting. But pretty soon... the crowd started pouring in!










We headed over to Fantasyland and rode some more rides. One of everyone's favorite rides... It's a Small World!









Next stop... Toon Town! Daddy and I visited Mickey's house... and Mommy and I rode the roller coaster!


























We searched everywhere and finally found Buzz Lightyear! I was so happy to get a picture with him. Of course, I had to blast him with my laser!









We also found Woody and Jessie. I wasn't so thrilled to see them... not sure why?!









I think this is the only picture we got of the whole family!

What a fun and exhausting first day at Disneyland!

No comments: