Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally!

Wow... I think this has been the longest Mommy has gone without updating the blog! We have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Finally... here are some pictures of what we have been up to!










Here we are on the plane going to Oahu. Uncle Darrell, Auntie Lorna and Connor were on our flight. Connor and I kept ourselves occupied walking back and forth visiting each other.
This was baby sister's first flight! She was such a good baby! And I was a very good boy too! (Hope the flight home goes just as smoothly!)


We checked into our hotel room and then went to the mall to meet Auntie Denise. Auntie Denise is our very good family friend. Mommy hasn't seen her in probably over 10 years! We had a great time hanging out, having smoothies and just chatting! We hope to see you again soon!












No comments: