I'm a big boy now and I don't like getting my hair cut at the little kids' place. Instead, Daddy has been taking me to see Mr. T (Mr. T has been cutting Daddy's hair for the past 15 years!) Mr. T is always impressed that I am such a good boy and just sit nicely when he cuts my hair.
haha, I had to post on this one....I didn't realize pops still sees mr.t. no wonder his hair still looks the same from the college days. I'll see daddy in the fantasy football championship game next week. he's going to need a lot of luck!
1 comment:
haha, I had to post on this one....I didn't realize pops still sees mr.t. no wonder his hair still looks the same from the college days. I'll see daddy in the fantasy football championship game next week. he's going to need a lot of luck!
Post a Comment