This past weekend was busy, but we mostly had errands and stuff to do. I got my haircut with Daddy. Mommy got to go to Auntie Lindsay's baby shower as well as my friend Jessica's 1st birthday party (I couldn't go because it was during my nap and I would have probably been grumpy!)
Here is a picture of Mommy and my Aunties at Jessica's party. Everyone has been asking to see what Mommy looks like since she is 26 weeks pregnant. Auntie Linds is standing next to Mommy, she is due at the end of September.
I also got to hang out with Auntie Shell (Michelle), Uncle Todd and my cousins a lot this weekend! We went swimming and had dinner and got to play together! Mommy took a couple pictures, but mostly of my cousins and not of me! Whatever! Ha ha! But, here are some pictures Mommy took of me when I woke up. Look at my crazy hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment