Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just had to share...

Mommy has been really bad about taking pictures this past week! So... we still don't have any new pictures to post! Hopefully she will take some pics or videos soon!

I thought I would share a little story with you (in case you haven't already heard it already from Mommy!)

Last week I decided to spice up Mommy's life. I woke up around 7:15 am and I was talking up a storm. Mommy must still have jet lag from our Maui trip, so she wasn't able to get out of bed right away. She finally came to get me around 7:30 am.

I held out my hands to her and babbled something to her. She leaned towards my hands and decided to smell them. She asked me, "What is that smell?!!!" I responded, "Poo poo!"

Yes... I had reached in my diaper and touched my poo! YUCK! She had to give me a bath, wash my sheets, and wipe down my crib with Clorox wipes.

Sorry Mommy! That will teach you to lay in bed and not come and get me! Ha ha!

Just wanted to share... we promise to post some pictures soon!

No comments: