Sunday, November 9, 2008

Timeouts

For the most part, I am a good boy and enjoy being a little ham! But, I do have my moments and I have to admit that I can be quite a rascal! Besides reading, dancing, and watching TV, my other daily activities sometimes include hitting, climbing on things, and not listening to Mommy and Daddy! Ha ha!


After talking to my pediatrician as well as other Mommies... Mommy decided to try to give me "timeouts" when I do not do as I am told. But... it's not working as well as she had hoped! Today I kept climbing on my toy box and turning the TV off and on. Mommy told me to stop... and of course I didn't want to. She asked me if I wanted a timeout and I nodded my head "yes" and ran over to my timeout corner!






Mommy and Daddy just threw their arms in the air and had to laugh! I think I might need to find another place to have my timeouts... this corner is just too interesting!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time he will be climbing up the curtain! :-D