Mommy went with Auntie Deb and some other friends to the craft fair. I got to hang out with Daddy... then we met them for lunch at Red Robin.
After looking over the menu, I decided that I wanted to order a corn dog. I had one for the first time yesterday and I loved it.
This corn dog was mighty tasty too! I ate the hot dog along with the yummy snacks that Auntie Deb and Auntie T gave me... not to mention the bottomless fries!
I was really excited that I got to meet my friend Makena for the first time. She is so cute and such a good baby!
After lunch, we took some pictures outside the restaurant.
Every once in a while, there is a mini-fair held at the nearby mall. (Mommy and Daddy call this the "ghetto fair"!) There are only a couple rides and games. It isn't that great, but I wanted to look around to see what it was like, since I have never been there before.
Unfortunately, I was not tall enough for any of the rides! They wouldn't even let me go on the rides with Mommy and Daddy! I am just a half inch too short. I was so sad. I just sat on the curb and watched the other kids go on the rides.
Mommy and Daddy wanted to cheer me up, so they got me a snow cone! Boy was it good! Apparently, they don't have spoons at the ghetto fair, so Daddy had to shovel the snow cone into my mouth with the straw.
After the ghetto fair, we met Nama, Papa, Auntie Mich, Uncle Todd and my cousins at Sweet Tomato. I had a big dinner, got to enjoy an ice cream cone, and got to play with my cousins!
Thankfully, I didn't have a sore tummy... despite all the junk I ate today!
No comments:
Post a Comment