I got to hang out with Kelcie, Sammy and Jay one night. They are my distant cousins (Nana and their Dad are cousins).
One day, Daddy and Uncle Dean went diving. Mommy, Nana and Great Grams took me to the aquarium. It wasn't quite like the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but it was just as much fun and there sure were lots of cool fish!
I also got to meet Brandon and Jasmyn for the first time. They came over to visit me and brought me some cool books!
Uncle Dean and Auntie Nichole took the day off of work... (and Uncle Mike already had the day off)... so we all went to check out the goat dairy farm! It was interesting! I got to feed the goats and Mommy and Daddy tried some goat cheese!
Just like Daddy, I love the water! I had the best time running around that the beach. Daddy also built me a little sand castle to play with.
I also had a great time having dinner and hanging out with Grandpa Gilbert, Grandma Colleen, and Auntie Ash.
I was happy that I got to spend lots of time with Nana G, Papa Ron and Great Grams! Thank you guys so much for all the great food and taking care of me!
I miss everyone so much! I can't wait until I get to go back for New Year's!!!
Click HERE to see all the pictures from my trip to Maui.
No comments:
Post a Comment