Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Disney fun

We woke up early today and headed to Disneyland. We stayed right across the street, so it was less than a 10 minute walk. It was really hot! We rode a couple rides and had lunch.

We were all sweaty and sticky, so we decided to go back to the hotel to take a dip in the pool before I took my nap.











After my nap, it was back to Disneyland. I got to see Mickey Mouse for the first time! I got his autograph. I was in awe, so I put on my "stone face."





We met everyone at Goofy's Kitchen for a yummy dinner! I got to see Pluto, Goofy, Mulan, Alice, Chip and Dale... they were all so friendly! Goofy had fun playing with Daddy's hair.












I had a GREAT time on my first visit to Disneyland! I can't wait to come back here again. Next time, hopefully I am able to stay up late enough to see the fireworks.

No comments: